*Terms & Conditions
Minimum stay of five consecutive nights is required. Valid for stay dates from May 29 through December 17, 2017, based on availability. Reservations must be confirmed under the INCLUSIVE 72 HOUR SALE package rate plan "P5". Package offer is not combinable with any other special offers, discounts, group rates, and cannot be redeemed by using Hilton Honors Points. A maximum of 2 rooms per guest may be confirmed with this special offer. Offer, dates and specific room types are subject to availability. Not all dates will have all accommodation types available.
- May 29 to June 26, 2017 rates start from $179*
- June 27 to August 10, 2017 rates start from $189*
- August 11 to December 17, 2017 rates start from $169*
*In Ocean Tower Resort View, per person, per night, plus tax (13.416%) based on adult double occupancy (two people) and subject to availability. Other towers (Palace Tower, Lagoon Tower) and room types will also be included in the sale at a higher nightly rate, subject to availability.
Blackout dates (subject to change):
- June 5-8
- July 9-20
- September 11-14
- September 19-22
- October 9-13
Daily Breakfast, Dinner and Beverages All Day for two people at these Hilton Waikoloa Village restaurants:
- Big Island Breakfast
- Boat Landing Cantina
- Lagoon Grill
- Kona Tap Room
- Kona & Kohala Pool Bars
- Dona & Toni's
- Kamuela Provision Co. (General seating. Lobster, prime beef and combination entrees available with a surcharge. Reservation recommended. Call 808-886-1234 ext. 54 to reserve.)
- Legends of Hawaii Luau General Seating (Reservation required. Call 808-886-1234 ext. 54 to reserve.)
- At restaurants and bars, guests should identify themselves as "Inclusive Sale" guests using special wristbands provided at check-in.
- The number of included meals at breakfast and dinner are equal to the number of nights booked. For example, on a 5 night stay, you will receive 5 breakfast meals and 5 dinner meals per person.
- Breakfast is limited to one buffet or one ala carte entree per person. Dinner includes up to 3 courses per person, with a maximum of one entree as a course.
- Drinks include house wine by the glass (includes house Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay; wine range varies by outlet), domestic draft beer (Budweiser, Miller, Coors, Kona Brewing Company; draft beer range varies by outlet) standard tropical cocktails (including Mai Tai, Lava Flow, Blue Hawaii, Piña Colada), basic spirits, non-alcohol fountain beverages, coffee and tea. For persons ages 5 to 21, non-alcoholic smoothies are included where available. Premium brand liquor will be available with an upgrade charge of $8 per beverage. Guests may only order one (1) drink at a time. Valid all day long, from check-in to check-out of this package.
- $30 additional for premium entree items (Lobster, Prime Beef, Combination Entrees).
- Legends of Hawaii Luau includes General Seating. Ali'i upgrades are available for $30 per person additional.
Daily Resort Charge benefits. Cultural classes include lei-making, hula dancing and ukulele playing. Classes require reservations which can be made in advance by dialing 808-886-1234 ext. 1463.
Daily Self-Parking. One car only. Valet Parking upgrade for $10 per day additional.
Rate does not include:
- A mandatory 18% gratuity is not included in the price of this package and will be automatically posted to your room folio to be settled upon departure based on the actual daily retail dining or beverage check, not the cost of the package. This gratuity will be paid in full to your server at each restaurant.
- Standard taxes such as Hawaii General Excise Tax and Transient Accommodations Tax.
- Lunch is not included, to provide the most overall value, since many of our guests prefer to spend certain days touring the island or outside of the resort.
- Special event meals such as Thanksgiving Dinner or other special holiday or ticketed events.
- In Room Dining, Orchid Marketplace (only open for lunch), Shaka Cones and Waikoloa Coffee Co.
- Does not include full bottles of wine, liquor or top-shelf liquor, or canned/bottled waters/teas etc.
Adding children and additional adults:
Children: When staying in the same room with parents, children may be added at check-in to the inclusive meal plan at:
- $60 each per day for ages 5-11 (dining off the keiki (children's menu) at all locations with a $20 surcharge for children's lobster, prime beef and combo items).
- $90 each per day for ages 12-17.
- Free for children ages 4 and under (using the full keiki (children's) menu at Big Island Breakfast and Lagoon Grill, plus select keiki (children's) menu items at other locations), only when dining with an adult covered under this package.
Adults: When staying in the same room with the first and second person, a third or fourth adult may be included in the package at the participating third and fourth adult rates as booked by occupancy level starting from $169 per person per day.
The price of additional persons in the same room will not be visible on your confirmation but will be added at check-in.
Additional terms and conditions:
The rate shown is the discounted rate and will display as the nightly room cost of the package based upon confirmed occupancy. No further discounts will be offered.
Standard 7-day cancellation policy applies.
A credit card must be used to guarantee your reservation. No deposit required.
Reservations booked under any other rate, room type, special or promotion, or under Hilton Honors points are not eligible for these included benefits. Discounts or package inclusions will NOT be provided at check in. Dates, rates and specific room types are subject to availability. Not available if attending a group or convention.
After the booking period, these special rates will no longer be available. Changes to a reservation booked under this sale may not be possible. Reservations booked with this offer are not transferable. Package is non-commissionable to travel agents. Package eligible to receive normal Hilton Honors points and miles. Other restrictions may apply.
When you receive your email confirmation, please disregard our standard language regarding the resort charge and parking fees, as they do not apply to this special offer.
Full buffet breakfast at Big Island Breakfast. Full details in terms & conditions.*
Included: Drinks All Day
Including house wine, domestic draft beers and tropical cocktails like Mai Tais and Lava Flows. Full list of included drink types in terms & conditions.*
Included: Dinner at Dona & Toni's Pizza
Italian dining indoors or outdoors seated next to the scenic boat canal, Venice-style. Full details in terms & conditions.*
Included: Dinner at Kamuela Provision Company
One of the top outdoor restaurants in the U.S. provides a spectacular setting for an incredible culinary experience. Mouthwatering local seafood, farm-fresh meats and island produce, masterfully prepared and presented. $30 additional for lobster, prime beef and combination entrees. Reservations required and can be made in advance by dialing 808-886-1234 ext. 54. Full details in terms & conditions.*
Included: Dinner and Show at Legends of Hawai‘i Lu‘au
Enjoy a Hawaii Island favorite with our lu‘au feast followed by music and dancers who introduce you to the Legends of Hawai‘i! Reservations required and can be made in advance by dialing 808-886-1234 ext. 54. Full details in terms & conditions.*
Included: Cultural Activities
Including ukulele lessons, hula classes and lei-making as part of the included Resort Charge. Reservations required and can be made in advance by dialing 808-886-1234 ext. 1463. Full details in terms & conditions.*
5 Steps to Plan Your Hawaii Vacation
Take a look at each step to prepare for your vacation with us!
- Think of some dates during "stay between," shown at the top of the page, then set a reminder to return here to book when the sale starts.
- Fly into Kona International Airport (KOA), about 20 minutes south of Hilton Waikoloa Village by highway. Airlines serving Kona include:
Delta Air Lines
- Get to the resort. Options include rental cars, SpeediShuttle, taxis and more.
- Plan activities and an itinerary for your visit. Many guests spend a day enjoying pools, the lagoon and exploring the resort. Set a day to explore the island by car or tour, including the beaches, valleys, waterfalls and volcano. Then, have a day for you, from relaxation, to adventure, to romance, to family fun! Be sure to reserve your luau and dining experiences in advance by dialing +1 808-886-1234 ext. 54!
- Take a look at our 10 Tips To A Perfect Stay to make sure you have the best time with us!
See you here in paradise!
Why Choose Hilton Waikoloa Village?
Visit us and discover our Hawaiian paradise featuring pools with waterslides, lagoons with tropical fish and green sea turtles, spa, dining, shopping, golf, tennis, boats, trams, ocean activities and more! We are the perfect getaway destination to experience both adventure and relaxation. Families enjoy a wide variety of activities, couples enjoy romantic moments and there's more for everyone!
Learn About Resort Experiences:
- Warm breezes and island sunsets
- Saltwater lagoon with green sea turtles and tropical fish for snorkeling and kayaking
- Spectacular freshwater pools with waterfalls and water slides
- Kohala Spa offering Seaside Cabana Massage
- Kamuela Provision Company steak and seafood (Voted a Top 50 Outdoor Restaurant in the U.S. by OpenTable customers)
- Legends of Hawaii Luau with Hawaiian buffet and live hula & fire knife dancers
- Ocean Sports sunset sails and whale watching cruises
- Dolphin Quest learning center
- 2 championship golf courses and tennis courts
- Sleek trams, canal boats and a museum walkway with art from around the Pacific
Hilton Waikoloa Village is located on Hawaii, the Big Island:
- Active volcanoes
- Valleys and cliffs
- Kona Coffee
- Mauna Kea summit with stargazing
- Ironman World Championship
- Deep sea fishing
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- The southermost point in the U.S.A.
- Beaches in white, black and green
As a Hilton Hotels & Resorts property, guests enjoy Hilton perks such as Hilton Honors member benefits.