*Terms & Conditions
Offer is subject to availability at participating Hilton Portfolio hotels and resorts in Hawaii, for stays booked between 12:01am Eastern Standard Time, June 12 ,2017, and 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time, June 18, 2017 and completed select dates August 1, 2017 through November 30, 2017. Participating hotels are offering a 25% - 30% discount. The actual discount rate relates to the hotel’s Best Available Rate (“BAR”), which is a specific rate type that varies depending on time of purchase, is unrestricted, nonqualified and excludes discount rates. Dates and specific room types are subject to availability. Restrictions and blackout dates apply and may change at any time. Full, non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking. Your credit card will be charged immediately for the total amount quoted for the entire stay as reserved and refunds or credits will not be issued unless otherwise indicated by local law. Hotel may cancel reservation if invalid credit card information is provided or credit card is declined. Charges cannot be applied to other stays, services or merchandise. Booking cannot be changed or canceled. Offer exclusive to bookings made directly through Hilton. Unless otherwise stated, quoted rates are per room per night, based on single/double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities, incidental charges and nightly resort charge*. Additional restrictions may apply.
If you are making this reservation by phone, please call +1-800-4HONORS or view all Hilton Reservations Worldwide phone numbers. Please request “Hawaii Flash Sale” or Plan Code MPROF6. This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offer or discounts and is not valid for existing reservations or groups. A maximum of two rooms may be confirmed per guest/reservation with this special offer. After the booking period, these special rates will no longer be available and reservations booked with this offer are not transferable or redeemable for cash, and cannot be used during future stays. Hilton Honors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to Honors Terms & Conditions.
*Resort Charges may apply and vary by hotel. View Resort Charge details.
5 Steps to Plan Your Hawaii Vacation
Take a look at each step to prepare for your vacation with us!
- Think of some dates during "stay between," shown at the top of the page, then set a reminder to return here to book when the sale starts.
- Fly into Kona International Airport (KOA), about 20 minutes south of Hilton Waikoloa Village by highway. Airlines serving Kona include:
Delta Air Lines
- Get to the resort. Options include rental cars, SpeediShuttle, taxis and more.
- Plan activities and an itinerary for your visit. Many guests spend a day enjoying pools, the lagoon and exploring the resort. Set a day to explore the island by car or tour, including the beaches, valleys, waterfalls and volcano. Then, have a day for you, from relaxation, to adventure, to romance, to family fun! Be sure to reserve your luau and dining experiences in advance by dialing +1 808-886-1234 ext. 54!
- Take a look at our 10 Tips To A Perfect Stay to make sure you have the best time with us!
See you here in paradise!
Why Choose Hilton Waikoloa Village?
Visit us and discover our Hawaiian paradise featuring pools with waterslides, lagoons with tropical fish and green sea turtles, spa, dining, shopping, golf, tennis, boats, trams, ocean activities and more! We are the perfect getaway destination to experience both adventure and relaxation. Families enjoy a wide variety of activities, couples enjoy romantic moments and there's more for everyone!
Learn About Resort Experiences:
- Warm breezes and island sunsets
- Saltwater lagoon with green sea turtles and tropical fish for snorkeling and kayaking
- Spectacular freshwater pools with waterfalls and water slides
- Kohala Spa offering Seaside Cabana Massage
- Kamuela Provision Company steak and seafood (Voted a Top 50 Outdoor Restaurant in the U.S. by OpenTable customers)
- Legends of Hawaii Luau with Hawaiian buffet and live hula & fire knife dancers
- Dolphin Quest learning center
- 2 championship golf courses and tennis courts
- Sleek trams, canal boats and a museum walkway with art from around the Pacific
Hilton Waikoloa Village is located on Hawaii, the Big Island:
- Active volcanoes
- Valleys and cliffs
- Kona Coffee
- Mauna Kea summit with stargazing
- Ironman World Championship
- Deep sea fishing
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- The southermost point in the U.S.A.
- Beaches in white, black and green
As a Hilton Hotels & Resorts property, guests enjoy Hilton perks such as Hilton Honors member benefits.