A world of magical experiences at Hilton Waikoloa Village®
- 62-acre oceanfront resort
- Four-acre ocean-fed lagoon with a white sand beach and watersports
- Three pools featuring waterfalls, a 175-foot waterslide and an adults-only pool
- Legends of Hawaii Luau – Our Big Island Story
- Dolphin Quest—swim, feed, play with dolphins
- World class Kohala Spa
- Award-winning dining with 14 unique restaurants and bars
- Two championship golf courses & seaside putting course
- Mahogany canal boats & air-conditioned trams for transportation within the resort
- Great resort shopping, some of the best on the island
Explore the history and culture of our oceanfront resort in Hawaii Island.
Check out our top tips to help make your stay unforgettable.
Explore the resort and plan your trip with this great, interactive map. Or, download the PDF version.
Learn about all the many awards presented to Hilton Waikoloa Village.
View step-by-step directions from the airport to Hilton Waikoloa Village.
Discover a myriad of resort experience, from dolphin encounters to our Legends of Hawaii Luau.
From car hire to airport transfers, find all the information you need right here.
Got a question? Get in touch with the Hilton Waikoloa Village.
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm
Guests staying with us on business can enjoy the convenience of our full-service business center, the UPS Store, located near the main lobby of the resort. Facilities available include:
- Black / white & color copying
- Full facsimile services
- High-speed T1 Internet access
- Computer workstation rental
- UPS & Federal Express shipping
- Office supplies
- Convention rentals & individual orders (Short term and long term rental plans available)
- 20,000 square feet of retail shops
- High Speed Internet Access wired and wireless in all guestrooms and WiFi hotspots at nine (9) locations on property (charges may apply).
- Classes, tours and activities available
- Nine diverse restaurants
- Daily maid service
- Concierge service
- Room and Pre-Arrival service
- Express checkout
- Valet and self parking available for a charge
- Complimentary valet parking for Hybrid vehicles
- Complimentary self-parking for motorcycles
- 24-hour security
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Doctor's office
- Car rental agency
- $7 million Museum and Art Walkway
- Shuttle to golf courses and shopping
Our 62 acre beach front resort has a resort charge of $25 plus tax per room per day. It includes the following benefits for our guests:
- In Room PlayStation3 with unlimited movies and games
- High Speed Internet Access – wireless and wired
- Local and 800 telephone calls
- Daily Hawaiian Cultural Activities
- 20% discounts on Lagoon beach toy rentals & 10% discounts on cruises through Ocean Sports