Plan your arrival from the airport
If you’re not renting a car and want to be taken directly to our Main Lobby, we recommend taking a taxi or Speedi-Shuttle from Kona International Airport.
Make check-in a breeze
With most flights to Kona International Airport arriving around the same time, many area hotels have congested check-in lines. Breeze past check-in at Hilton Waikoloa Village with these great tips:
- Gold or Diamond HHonors member? Use ‘E-Check-in’ located on your pre-arrival email and pick up your room keys at the ‘E-Check-in’ area at the HHonors Lobby Reception Desk
- Leave your luggage with our luggage services team who will deliver it to your room while you check in (may take up to 45 minutes so hold onto anything you’ll need sooner!)
- Visit our Asian Guest Services in the lower lobby, personalized for Japanese, Chinese, or Korean speaking guests.
- Getting to your room after check-in is easy with air-conditioned trams which visit each tower individually
Choose a room that’s perfect for you
With rooms and suites located across three towers, the resort offers a variety of room types. Plan ahead and ensure you choose one that’s just right for you.
- For spectacular Pacific views, choose a Deluxe Ocean View room
- Book early for rooms with two beds—availability is limited
- Light sleeper? Choose the Palace Tower where you will not be disturbed by the early-morning singing of local Mynah birds
- Upgrades on arrival are often unavailable, so make sure you choose your perfect room at the time of booking. For more information, view our Rooms & Suites.
Understand our resort charge
With amenities far surpassing a standard hotel such as trams and boats, waterways and spectacular pools, diverse wildlife, landscaping, and much more, all guests pay a daily resort charge of $25 plus tax per room. Learn more about the benefits of the resort charge at Hilton Waikoloa Village, including movies, Internet access, cultural activities and more.
Hungry after a late arrival?
If you are on a late flight and would like to find a place to pick up a snack or meal, please make note of the hours of operation of the restaurants and stores located at our resort—view restaurant options.
Dine for less in our restaurants
Purchase a Food & Beverage Discount Card on arrival for $29.95 and receive two $10 vouchers and 10% off your food and beverage purchases at participating outlets for up to seven days.
Park your car the easy way
Self-parking is available for just $17 per day. However, we recommend using our Valet Parking service for just $22 per day—avoid the long uphill walk from the parking lot.
Plan your adventure in advance
Hawaii Island features an endless amount of adventures, such as helicopter tours, volcano & wildlife excursions, and ocean activities. Plan your trip in advance and don’t miss any excitement! Contact Tours & Activities by Hilton Grand Vacations at 1-866-931-1679, available between 7:30am and 5:00pm Hawaii Time, Monday through Saturday (closed Sunday) or online:
Late-night departure flight? Plan ahead!
Late check-out times may be available on request (normal check-out is at 12pm). However, the best way to secure an effortless late departure is to include the night of your check-out on your reservation—leaving you to relax right up until your departure.