2014 Cyber Monday 50% Off Sale
Enjoy Employee Rates for Everyone at 50% off our Best Available Rates in Partial Ocean View room category or higher. With rates at such a steep discount, you only have 24 hours to book. Rates will only be available Monday, December 1. When selecting your room, the rate is noted with "Cyber Monday Half Off". The rate shown includes the discount.
Mark your calendar and set your reminder!
- Monday, December 1, 2014 from 12:00am EST to 11:59pm EST
- January 6 to December 6, 2015 (limit of reservation system)
January 28-31, 2015
February 21-25, 2015
April 9-13, 2015
June 11-14, 2015
June 21-27, 2015
July 12-16, 2015
July 22-24, 2015
October 29–November 1, 2015
Other dates and specific room types are subject to availability. Not all dates will have all applicable accommodation types available.
Reservations Must be Confirmed under the Cyber Monday Half Off Rate plan (P1). The rate shown is the discounted rate. No further discounts will be offered. Reservations booked under any other rate, room type, special or promotion are not eligible for this offer and discounts will NOT be provided at check in. Room categories applicable to promotion includes: Partial Ocean View, Deluxe Ocean View, Ocean Tower Ocean Front, Makai Oceanside at Lagoon Tower, and 1 King 1 Bedroom suites in Palace or Ocean tower only and are subject to availability. Limited inventory per day applies to this offer.
Rates are subject to availability. Restrictions and blackout dates apply. Rate is subject to tax and $25 nightly resort charge* and is not valid with any other discount, package, coupon or offer. Not available if attending a group or convention. A maximum of two rooms may be confirmed per guest/reservation with this special offer. Standard resort room view category and premium suites are excluded from this offer. Offer must be booked through the Cyber Monday-Half Off rate plan (P1). After the 24 hour booking period, these special rates will no longer be available and changes to a reservation may result in the need to rebook at a higher nightly rate. Reservations booked with this offer are not transferable.
* Resort Charge includes Wi-Fi, 800 and local calls, PlayStation 3 console with unlimited movies and games, Cultural Activity Lessons, 20% discount on Lagoon Beach toy rentals, 10% discount on Ocean Sports cruises.
5 Steps to Plan Your Hawaii Vacation
Take a look at each step to prepare for your vacation with us!
- Think of some dates in 2015, then set a reminder to return here on Monday, December 1 to book.
- Fly into Kona International Airport (KOA), about 20 minutes south of Hilton Waikoloa Village by highway. Airlines serving Kona include:
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- US Airways
- Delta Air Lines
See you here in paradise!
Why Choose Hilton Waikoloa Village?
Visit us and discover our Hawaiian paradise featuring pools with waterslides, lagoons with tropical fish and green sea turtles, spa, dining, shopping, golf, tennis, boats, trams, ocean activities and more! We are the perfect getaway destination to experience both adventure and relaxation. Families enjoy a wide variety of activities, couples enjoy romantic moments and there's more for everyone!
Learn About Resort Experiences:
- Warm breezes and island sunsets
- Saltwater lagoon with green sea turtles and tropical fish for snorkeling and kayaking
- Spectacular freshwater pools with waterfalls and water slides
- Kohala Spa offering Seaside Cabana Massage
- Kamuela Provision Company steak and seafood (Voted a Top 50 Outdoor Restaurant in the U.S. by OpenTable customers)
- Legends of Hawaii Luau with Hawaiian buffet and live hula & fire knife dancers
- Ocean Sports sunset sails and whale watching cruises
- Dolphin Quest learning center
- Club Keiki children’s program
- 2 championship golf courses and 8 tennis courts
- Sleek trams, canal boats and a museum walkway with art from around the Pacific
Hilton Waikoloa Village is located on Hawaii, the Big Island:
- Active volcanoes
- Valleys and cliffs
- Kona Coffee
- Mauna Kea summit with stargazing
- Ironman World Championship
- Deep sea fishing
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- The southermost point in the U.S.A.
- Beaches in white, black and green
As a Hilton Hotels & Resorts property, guests enjoy Hilton perks such as Hilton HHonors member benefits.