*Terms & Conditions
Minimum stay of four consecutive nights is required. Valid for stay dates through September 30, 2018, based on availability. Reservations must be confirmed under the TASTE OF HAWAII SALE package rate plan "P6". Package offer is not combinable with any other special offers, discounts, group rates, and cannot be redeemed by using Hilton Honors Points. A maximum of 2 rooms per guest may be confirmed with this special offer. Offer, dates and specific room types are subject to availability. Not all dates will have all accommodation types available.
PLEASE NOTE: Between August 20-September 30, 2018, Kona Pool will be closed for renovation (Lagoon Beach, Kohala Pool and Ocean Tower Adult Pool will all be open).
INCLUDES: One lagoon toy rental for 1 hour, daily. One luau experience for 2 people per reservation (luau must be booked directly prior to check in, by dialing +1 808 886 1234 extension 54).
Additional terms and conditions:
The confirmed rate is the final discounted rate and will display as the nightly room cost of the package based upon confirmed occupancy. No further discounts will be added.
7-day cancellation policy applies. Credit card required at time of booking to guarantee reservation. No charge to cancel at least 7 days prior to your arrival. Within 7 days of arrival, cancellation will result in a charge of one night per room.
Reservations booked under any other rate, room type, special or promotion, or under Hilton Honors points are not eligible for these included benefits. Discounts or package inclusions will NOT be provided at check in. Dates, rates and specific room types are subject to availability. Not available if attending a group or convention.
After the booking period, these special rates will no longer be available. Changes to a reservation booked under this sale may not be possible. Reservations booked with this offer are not transferable. Package is non-commissionable to travel agents. Package is eligible to receive normal Hilton Honors points and miles. Other restrictions may apply.
5 Steps to Plan Your Hawaii Vacation
Take a look at each step to prepare for your vacation with us!
- Think of some dates during "stay between," shown at the top of the page, then set a reminder to return here to book when the sale starts.
- Fly into Kona International Airport (KOA), about 20 minutes south of Hilton Waikoloa Village by highway. Airlines serving Kona include:
Delta Air Lines
- Get to the resort. Options include rental cars, SpeediShuttle, taxis and more.
- Plan activities and an itinerary for your visit. Many guests spend a day enjoying pools, the lagoon and exploring the resort. Set a day to explore the island by car or tour, including the beaches, valleys and waterfalls. Then, have a day for you, from relaxation, to adventure, to romance, to family fun! Be sure to reserve your luau and dining experiences in advance by dialing +1 808-886-1234 ext. 54!
- Take a look at our 10 Tips To A Perfect Stay to make sure you have the best time with us!
See you here in paradise!
Why Choose Hilton Waikoloa Village?
Visit us and discover our Hawaiian paradise featuring a lagoon with tropical fish and green sea turtles, spa, dining, shopping, golf, tennis, boats, trams, ocean activities and more! We are the perfect getaway destination to experience both adventure and relaxation. Families enjoy a wide variety of activities, couples enjoy romantic moments and there's more for everyone!
Learn About Resort Experiences:
- Warm breezes and island sunsets
- Saltwater lagoon with green sea turtles and tropical fish for snorkeling and kayaking
- Kohala Spa offering Seaside Cabana Massage
- Legends of Hawaii Luau with Hawaiian buffet and live hula & fire knife dancers
- Dolphin Quest learning center
- 2 championship golf courses and tennis court
- Sleek trams, canal boats and a museum walkway with art from around the Pacific
Hilton Waikoloa Village is located on the Island of Hawai'i:
- Valleys and jungles
- Kona Coffee
- Mauna Kea summit with stargazing
- Ironman World Championship
- Deep sea fishing
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- The southermost point in the U.S.A.
- Beaches in white, black and green
As a Hilton Hotels & Resorts property, guests enjoy Hilton perks such as Hilton Honors member benefits.