*Terms & Conditions
Minimum stay of three consecutive nights is required. Pricing is based on double occupancy (minimum of 2 people). When booking, rates shown will be for two people. Single rates are not available. Valid for stay dates from April 14 through December 19, 2019, based on availability. Reservations must be confirmed under the INCLUSIVE SALE package rate plan "P5". Package offer is not combinable with any other special offers, discounts, group rates, and cannot be redeemed by using Hilton Honors Points. A maximum of 2 rooms per guest may be confirmed with this special offer. Offer, dates and specific room types are subject to availability. Not all dates will have all accommodation types available.
Starting rates and dates:
- April 14 to June 14, 2019 rates start from $179 in Ocean Tower Resort View, per person, per night**
- June 15 to September 5, 2019 rates start from $209 in Ocean Tower Resort View, per person, per night**
- September 6 to December 19, 2019 rates start from $179 in Ocean Tower Resort View, per person, per night**
**Plus tax (14.689%) based on adult double occupancy (two people) and subject to availability. When booking, rate will show total nightly rate for two people.
Blackout dates (subject to change):
May 30-June 1
August 1-September 5
Palace Tower and Lagoon Tower
May 29-June 1
August 1-September 5
Daily Breakfast, Dinner and Drinks All Day for two people at these Hilton Waikoloa Village restaurants:
- Big Island Breakfast
- Boat Landing Cantina
- Lagoon Grill
- Kona Tap Room
- Kona & Kohala Pool Bars
- Nui Italian
- Legends of Hawaii Luau General Seating (Reservation required. Call 808-886-1234 ext. 54). Upgrade to Ali'i Seating for $30 per person.
- PREMIUM RESTAURANT SURCHARGE: Kamuela Provision Co. (KPC) is a premium restaurant. A $50 per person premium restaurant surcharge will be added when dining at KPC. (Reservation recommended. Call +1 808 886 1234 ext. 54).
- PREMIUM BEVERAGE SURCHARGE: Upgrade alcoholic beverages to premium brand liquor for $8 per drink.
Daily Resort Charge benefits. Cultural classes include lei-making, hula dancing and ukulele playing (Reservations required. Call +1 808 886 1234 ext. 1463).
Daily Self-Parking. One car only. Valet Parking upgrade for $10 per day additional.
Daily Facility Access to:
- Lagoon Beach
- Kona Pool
- Kohala Pool
- Ocean Tower Adult Pool
Detailed dining and drink conditions:
- MEALS: The number of included meals at breakfast and dinner are equal to the number of nights booked. For example, on a 5 night stay, you will receive 5 breakfast meals and 5 dinner meals per person.
- COURSES: Breakfast is limited to one buffet or one ala carte entree per person. Dinner includes up to 3 courses per person, with a maximum of one entree as a course (for example: one salad, one entrée and one dessert OR one appetizer, one salad and one entrée).
- DRINKS: Guests may only order one (1) drink at a time. Drinks include house wine by the glass (includes house Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay; wine range varies by outlet), domestic draft beer (Budweiser, Miller, Coors, Kona Brewing Company; draft beer range varies by outlet) standard tropical cocktails (including Mai Tai, Lava Flow, Blue Hawaii, Piña Colada), basic spirits, non-alcohol fountain beverages, coffee and tea. Premium brand liquor will be available with an upgrade charge of $8 per beverage. Valid all day long, from check-in to check-out of this package.
- LUAU: Legends of Hawaii Luau includes General Seating. Ali'i upgrades are available for $30 per person additional.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- GRATUITY: Mandatory 18% gratuity is not included in the price of this package and will be automatically posted to your room folio to be settled upon departure based on the actual daily retail dining or beverage check, not the cost of the package. This gratuity will be paid in full to your server at each restaurant.
- LUNCH: Lunch is not included, to provide the most overall value, since many of our guests prefer to spend certain days touring the island or outside of the resort.
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Special event meals such as Thanksgiving Dinner or other special holiday or ticketed events.
- RESTAURANTS: In Room Dining and Waikoloa Coffee Co.
- CERTAIN BEVERAGES: Does not include full bottles of wine, liquor or top-shelf liquor, or canned/bottled waters/teas etc.
- TAXES: Standard taxes such as Hawaii General Excise Tax and Transient Accommodations Tax.
Reservation confirmation clarification:
When you receive your reservation confirmation, please keep in mind…
Resort charge and self-parking ARE included. Please disregard our standard language regarding the resort charge and self-parking fees, as they do not apply to this special offer.
Children and 3rd and 4th Adults ARE NOT included. Although your email confirmation may indicate children and 3rd & 4th adults, this only applies to the hotel room and DOES NOT mean they are covered by Inclusive Package benefits. To add children and 3rd & 4th adults to the Inclusive Package, an additional nightly charge will be added at check-in, as explained here:
Adding children and additional adults:
CHILDREN: When staying in the same room with parents, children may be added at check-in to the inclusive meal plan at $60 each per day for ages 5-11 and $90 each per day for ages 12-17. Children ages 4 and under eat free from children's menu in each restaurant, when dining with an adult covered under this package.
ADULTS: When staying in the same room with the first and second person, a third or fourth adult may be included in the package at the participating third and fourth adult rates as booked by occupancy level starting from $179 per person per day.
Additional person pricing in the same room will not be visible on your confirmation but will be added at check-in.
Additional terms and conditions:
The confirmed rate is the final discounted rate and will display as the nightly room cost of the package based upon confirmed occupancy. No further discounts will be added.
14-day cancellation policy applies. Credit card required at time of booking to guarantee reservation. No charge to cancel at least 14 days prior to your arrival. Within 14 days of arrival, cancellation will result in a charge of one night per room.
Reservations booked under any other rate, room type, special or promotion, or under Hilton Honors points are not eligible for these included benefits. Discounts or package inclusions will NOT be provided at check in. Dates, rates and specific room types are subject to availability. Not available if attending a group or convention.
After the booking period, these special rates will no longer be available. Changes to a reservation booked under this sale may not be possible. Reservations booked with this offer are not transferable. Package is non-commissionable to travel agents. Package is eligible to receive normal Hilton Honors points and miles. Other restrictions may apply.
5 Steps to Plan Your Hawaii Vacation
Take a look at each step to prepare for your vacation with us!
- Think of some dates during "stay between," shown at the top of the page, then set a reminder to return here to book when the sale starts.
- Fly into Kona International Airport (KOA), about 20 minutes south of Hilton Waikoloa Village by highway. Airlines serving Kona include:
Delta Air Lines
- Get to the resort. Options include rental cars, SpeediShuttle, taxis and more.
- Plan activities and an itinerary for your visit. Many guests spend a day enjoying pools, the lagoon and exploring the resort. Set a day to explore the island by car or tour, including the beaches, valleys and waterfalls. Then, have a day for you, from relaxation, to adventure, to romance, to family fun! Be sure to reserve your luau and dining experiences in advance by dialing +1 808-886-1234 ext. 54!
- Take a look at our 10 Tips To A Perfect Stay to make sure you have the best time with us!
See you here in paradise!
Why Choose Hilton Waikoloa Village?
Visit us and discover our Hawaiian paradise featuring a lagoon with tropical fish and green sea turtles, spa, dining, shopping, golf, tennis, boats, trams, ocean activities and more! We are the perfect getaway destination to experience both adventure and relaxation. Families enjoy a wide variety of activities, couples enjoy romantic moments and there's more for everyone!
Learn About Resort Experiences:
- Warm breezes and island sunsets
- Saltwater lagoon with green sea turtles and tropical fish for snorkeling and kayaking
- Kohala Spa offering Seaside Cabana Massage
- Legends of Hawaii Luau with Hawaiian buffet and live hula & fire knife dancers
- Dolphin Quest learning center
- 2 championship golf courses and tennis court
- Sleek trams, canal boats and a museum walkway with art from around the Pacific
Hilton Waikoloa Village is located on the Island of Hawai'i:
- Valleys and jungles
- Kona Coffee
- Mauna Kea summit with stargazing
- Ironman World Championship
- Deep sea fishing
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- The southermost point in the U.S.A.
- Beaches in white, black and green
As a Hilton Hotels & Resorts property, guests enjoy Hilton perks such as Hilton Honors member benefits.