A world of magical experiences at Hilton Waikoloa Village®
- 62-acre oceanfront resort
- Four-acre ocean-fed lagoon with a white sand beach and watersports
- Three pools featuring waterfalls, a 175-foot waterslide and an adults-only pool
- Legends of Hawaii Luau – Our Big Island Story
- Dolphin Quest—swim, feed, play with dolphins
- Unique restaurants and bars
- Two championship golf courses
- Great resort shopping, some of the best on the island
Explore the history and culture of our oceanfront resort in Hawaii Island.
Explore the resort and plan your trip with this great, interactive map. Or, download the PDF version.
View step-by-step directions from the airport to Hilton Waikoloa Village.
Discover a myriad of resort experience, from dolphin encounters to our Legends of Hawaii Luau.
From car hire to airport transfers, find all the information you need right here.
Got a question? Get in touch with the Hilton Waikoloa Village.
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm
Guests staying with us on business can enjoy the convenience of our full-service business center located near Kona Tap Room. Facilities available include:
- Black / white & color copying
- Full facsimile services
- Internet access
- Computer workstation rental
- UPS & Federal Express shipping
- Office supplies
- Convention rentals & individual orders (Short term and long term rental plans available)
- 647 rooms and suites in Palace Tower and Makai Tower (Lagoon Tower)
- 20,000 square feet of retail shops
- Restaurants and bars
- Wireless Internet Access in all guestrooms and WiFi hotspots at public areas on property (charges may apply).
- Classes, tours and activities available
- Housekeeping service
- Express checkout
- Parking available for a charge
- Complimentary electric vehicle charging (standard parking rates apply)
- Complimentary self-parking for motorcycles
- 24-hour security
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Car rental
- $7 million Museum and Art Walkway
With amenities far surpassing a standard hotel such as trams and boats, waterways and spectacular pools, landscaping, and much more, all guests pay a daily resort charge. Learn more about the resort charge and benefits, including movies, Internet access, cultural activities and more.