Adjustments have been made to hotel operations due to COVID-19
Updated Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 2pm
On March 21, 2020, Hawaii Gov. David Ige announced a mandatory 14—day quarantine for visitors and returning residents arriving in Hawaii. This mandate is now in effect until further notice. Visitors must remain in their designated quarantine location for a period of 14 days or the duration of their stay in Hawaii, whichever is shorter, at their own expense. They may leave their designated quarantine location only for medical emergencies or to seek medical care.
Hilton Waikoloa Village is currently accepting reservations. All reservations booked by June 30, 2020 are covered by Hilton's flexible booking policy for peace of mind.
If you have an arrival date scheduled for on or after the start of the quarantine on Thursday, March 26, 2020, it is our recommendation that you postpone your trip until the mandate is lifted. Check back with us here for updates. Please click here to see Hilton’s current cancellation policies.
- NEW! As a result of Hawaii Gov. David Ige ordering a mandatory 14-day quarantine for all arriving visitors, a new identification system is in place at Hilton Waikoloa Village:
- All guests NOT under quarantine, please stop at the Front Desk to receive a GREEN wristband. Please keep in mind that the entire State of Hawaii remains under a "Stay at Home" order, which restricts any travel outside your guest room to essential purposes only, including exercise, obtaining food, and medical care.
- Hotel team members can be identified with a uniform, nametag or BLUE wristband.
- Anyone in the hotel without a wristband will be stopped and asked for identification.
- ALL HOTEL RESTAURANTS AND BARS ARE CLOSED
- Outside Dinner Options:
- Island Gourmet Market Deli at Queens Marketplace (Take-out) - 7am – 9:30pm www.islandgourmethawaii.com/waikoloa
- Mai Grille (Take-out and Delivery to Lobby) – 10am - 2pm 1-808-886-7600 MENU
- Macaroni Grill (Take-out and Delivery to Lobby) – 11am - 9pm www.macaronigrill.com MENU
- Roy’s Waikoloa (Take-out) – 4pm - 8pm www.royyamaguchi.com/roys-waikoloa
- Ruth’s Chris Mauna Lani (Take-out) – 4pm - 8:30pm www.ruthschris.com/menu/takeout
- Lagoon and Pools – CLOSED
- Recreation (desk, equipment rentals) – CLOSED
- Kohala Spa – CLOSED
- Fitness Center and Fitness Classes – CLOSED
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes – CLOSED
- Tours & Activities Desk – CLOSED
- All Other Activities - CLOSED
TOURS & SHOPS
- Dolphin Quest – CLOSED. Call ext. 1216. Virtual dolphin encounters available online.
- Sundry Shops - CLOSED
- Business Center – CLOSED
- All Other Tours & Shops – CLOSED
- Trams – 6am – 9pm between Main Lobby and Ocean Tower, CLOSED BEGINNING FRIDAY
- Boats – CLOSED
- SpeediShuttle – CLOSED
- National Car – CLOSED. Vehicle delivery upon request by calling Dan at 1-808-561-3293.
- Concierge - CLOSED
- Daily Room Servicing (Palace and Makai Towers) – CLOSED
For items such as sheets, towels or soap, please call ext. 57.
- Self-Parking – Open
- Valet Parking – CLOSED
- Luggage Services - CLOSED
- Asian Guest Services – CLOSED
- Lagoon Tower Self-Laundry - CLOSED
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service – CLOSED
- Mail Drop at Main Lobby - CLOSED
- Kings’ Shops – FARMER’S MARKET CLOSED, reach out to specific stores for the latest hours: kingsshops.com
- Queen’s Marketplace – EVENTS SUSPENDED, CINEMAS CLOSED, Island Gourmet Market (7am - 11pm; Deli 7am – 9:30pm), reach out to specific stores for the latest hours: queensmarketplace.com
- Waikoloa Shopping Trolley – CLOSED
- Waikoloa Golf – CLOSED
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park - CLOSED
- State/County Beaches & Parks (including Hapuna Beach and Kua Bay) - CLOSED