E Komo Mai (Welcome)
Our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan (Safe Stay Hawaii) is available to view in full at safestayhawaii.com and will provide you with the health and safety standards implemented by Hawaii’s Tourism Industry, including at Hilton Waikoloa Village. These standards provide guests, customers, employees, contractors, vendors and other persons who enter hotel premises in Hawaii with expectations in terms of service, accommodations and required safety protocols.
In addition, Hilton Waikoloa Village has activated Hilton CleanStay with Lysol protection to deliver an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection in Hilton properties across the world. Our elevated processes and Team Member training have been developed with RB, maker of Lysol and Dettol, to help guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay from check-in to check-out.
Hawaii’s Governor has issued an emergency proclamation:
- All persons in the State shall wear a face covering over their nose and mouth when in public indoor areas.
- All persons entering the State of Hawai‘i shall submit to Hawaii’s Travel Rules as outlined in our TRAVEL TO HAWAII procedures below.
UPDATE AUGUST 24, 2021
View the latest Hawaii travel update from Hawaii Tourism Authority. Be assured the resort is open and ready for your visit. We have dining (breakfast, lunch and dinner), pools, lagoon, fitness classes, cultural lessons, recreational activities, spa, luau and more available for your enjoyment. Guest rooms are protected by Hilton CleanStay. Great room rates are available with our 5th night free sale. We look forward to welcoming you!
Travel to Hawaii
Understand the new travel process to enter Hawaii by reviewing all State of Hawaii travel guidance. The information below is based on that.
- You must have a negative Covid-19 test result or be fully vaccinated BEFORE you depart for Hawaii or you will be subject to quarantine upon arrival.
- All arriving passengers are required to generate a Safe Travels QR code as shown below.
- Interisland flights are now fully open and do not require testing or proof of vaccination.
- Children ages 5 and older must be tested if they are not fully vaccinated, regardless of their parent or guardian’s vaccination status.
To enter the State of Hawaii
- STEP 1 – Setup a State of Hawaii Safe Travels account
Go to travel.hawaii.gov, then complete the form to create a new trip. You will enter information such as dates and flights.
- STEP 2 – Get an approved test for COVID-19
At least 24 hours before your flight, upload a photo or scan of your CDC vaccine card to your State of Hawaii Safe Travels account at travel.hawaii.gov.
No more than 72 hours before the departure of your flight to Hawaii, get tested for COVID-19 by an approved Hawaii testing partner. Upload the results to your State of Hawaii Safe Travels account at travel.hawaii.gov. NOTE: If you have more than one flight, test no more than 72 hours before the departure time of your final connecting flight. You must have your negative COVID-19 test results from a trusted testing partner prior to departure for the State of Hawaii. If your test results are not available before boarding the final leg of the trip, you must quarantine for 10 days or the length of the stay, whichever is shorter, even if the result is negative.
- STEP 3 – Complete the health questionnaire and get your QR code
24 hours before your flight to Hawaii, complete the Safe Travels health questionnaire on the Safe Travels website. Take a screenshot of the QR code that will be generated.
- STEP 4 - Arrive in Hawaii and present your QR code and documents
When you land in Hawaii, show your negative test results or vaccination card along with the QR code created by your State of Hawaii Safe Travels account.
To enter the resort
- STEP 5 – Validate your status at the hotel
The State of Hawaii requires we validate your quarantine status using the Safe Travels QR code and an associated valid picture ID for all travelers required to undergo pre-travel testing.