Resort Charge Benefits
Our standard Daily Resort Charge of $45 per room, per night (plus tax; subject to change) includes the following benefits:
- Internet access in your room
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes - Including Ukulele, Lei Making, and Hula Lessons (see below for details).
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card can only be used in your specified tower. Limit 2 checked out at any given time.)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
- Complimentary 15 minute photo session and souvenir keepsake (reservations required for photo session)
- 20% discount on beach toys at the saltwater lagoon
- Keiki Pool Activities & Scavenger Hunt
- Fitness or Yoga Class at the Kohala Spa - Space is limited and reservations are recommended by contacting Kohala Spa at extension 1228.
- Big Island Bird Talk with resident wildlife specialist - Daily at 10am in the main lobby.
- $10 off Hawaii Nautical sailings on the Spirit of Aloha catamaran from Anaeho’omalu Bay
Hawaiian Cultural Classes take place at the Hawaiian Cultural Center located next to Kohala Spa in Lagoon Tower. These activities have limited space so reservations are required to participate. Please call Ext. 2760 to make a reservation. View the Resort Activities schedule, showing class times.